Boasting a prime location in the heart of the Kensington area, DoubleTree by Hilton London – Kensington is just a short walk from the most famous city museums - Natural History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and the Science Museum. After a day of exploring London's attractions, head back to the comfort of our historic hotel where regency-style fa?ade combines with contemporary interior and modern amenities.
Enjoy a relaxing evening with traditional English dishes and International specialties at The Regency Restaurant, or unwind with an aperitif at 100 Queen's Gate Bar & Lounge. 24-hour room service is available for guests who would like to dine in the privacy of their rooms. This DoubleTree by Hilton property offers 203 rooms and suites, each with the feel of home. However, with its separate living room and quiet city views, the stylish two-level duplex suite is a touch of luxury and the true hospitality highlight. For your business needs we have an on-site business center and eight flexible function rooms for up to 100 attendees.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Excellent location in the heart of Kensington, close to iconic museums and sights
- Unique historic building with a traditional fa?ade and contemporary interior
- Quick and easy access to Harrods, Knightsbridge boutiques and Portobello Market
- A 5-minute walk to South Kensington and Gloucester Road tube stations
- Fully equipped fitness center and private steam rooms
- Business center and eight flexible meeting rooms for up to 100 guests
- Central London
- Cash, Check, Invoice, American Express, Diner's club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Switch, Delta
|Address||100 Queen's Gate|
|Phone Number||020 7373 7878|
|Fax||020 7370 5555|