The York Priory was established in 1930 previously known as The Priory Hotel. It has been in the same family (Jacksons)for 3 generations. Lovingly undertaken a 5 year refurbishment. Due to be completed in January 2010. It is always fondly remembered by customers for the Twin Gothic Arches in the gardens, an original `Victorian Folly'.
The guesthouse could not be better located for the city centre, attractions and host of lovely 1st class restaurants. An ideal base for over night or a longer more relaxing break. One thing to be assured there is always a welcome from Liz, Russ and the team.
|Address||126-128 Fulford Rd|
|Phone Number||019 0481 9023|