The award winning ‘The Riverside’ is situated in the beautiful village of Boscastle in North Cornwall.
Nestled in a secluded valley, we have a thirteen bedroom establishment catering for walkers, cyclists, day trippers or holiday breaks. In addition, overlooking the River Valency, the Riverside’s restaurant and teagarden is a great spot to relax with family and friends. We offer teas, coffees, lunches, cakes, homemade Cornish cream teas and evening meals.
Awarded ‘Five Star Guest Accommodation’ in November 2010 with Silver and Breakfast award. The Riverside is rated by VisitBritain as a five star guesthouse but is offering many of the services of a hotel. This is the sixth year that we have been graded as a five star establishment.
Open all year round.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- "5 Star Silver Accommodation"
- Double, single, twin, triple and family rooms available
- Evening a la carte restaurant and bar
- All rooms fully en-suite with bath or shower
- Tea and coffee making Facilities
- 26" LCD DVD TV in each room
- Wireless Internet access
- Online booking available
Professional Associations & Certifications
- VisitBritain 5 Star Guest Accommodation
- VisitBritain Silver Award
- VisitBritain Breakfast Award
- North Cornwall
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Maestro, Solo cards accepted
|Phone Number||018 4025 0216|