An 8 bedroom, fully ensuite, family run Inn located 20 miles from Cardiff and just 5 miles from the Brecon Beacons National Park and just 200 yards off A465. The Inn was built in the late 1820's and was originally owned by the Global Iron and Steel Barons Guest, Keen and Nettlefold (GKN). In 1900 the Inn was sold to John Basageleo whose father came to Merthyr from Italy to work as a miner and found work in a local drift mine.

Serviced Areas

  • Heads of the Valleys

Contact Details

  City Merthyr Tydfil
  Postcode CF48 3PW
  Address 66 High St Dowlais Top
  Phone Number 079 7473 5613